The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Famous people I see in my sleep

New readers to this blog may not realize that I dream fairly regularly about celebrities. Never the ones I'm obssessed with, but random people that come from nowhere. I haven't posted any in a while, because I haven't remembered the dreams vivdly enough to feel like it was worth it.

Last night, however, I had a sort-of celebrity dream. Sean from Jetpack UK (or "Jetpack Sean", as he's known to some) got a job at my company, as our new administrative assistant. He and I ate lunch together in the kitchen. Nothing too exciting, but the best Celebrity Dream I've had in a while.

(Previous Celebrity Dreams can be found here, along with another sort-of CD here.)

(Has it really been a year since I've had a bona-fide CD? Heavens!)

****************************

In other news, I need a new alarm clock. Does anyone out there have any recommendations?

I prefer cheap (for obvious reasons), battery-powered, and obnoxious. Also, it has to have a snooze. I can take or leave a radio.

Let me know if you think you have the perfect one.

3 Responses to “Famous people I see in my sleep”

  1. # Blogger fabricsnob

    "know to come"?? Did I miss something or is this a trafe savels moment?  

  2. # Blogger Tiffany

    "Known to some". That should read "known to some". I'll change it.  

  3. # Blogger fabricsnob

    You know me, I thought my poor little brain was just misunderstanding. =P  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health