The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Two-fer Celebrity Dream!

In this one, I was still living in California, going to school at Pepperdine. Only instead of law, I was taking medical classes from Greg House. He got onto me when I was late, which I didn't think was fair, since he's not a very considerate person himself.

Then, after class, I went to the grocery. Only instead of hitting Malibu Ralph's, I was in a giant warehouse/Walmart sort of place. Anyway, I got done shopping and realized I had forgotten something (which I've forgotten again). I went back to the aisle where the item was, and Joe Nichols was standing there in cruddy clothes. He was very, very tall. He smiled at me, and I grabbed what I needed and left. He was creeping me out.

Sorry this one's kinda boring, but it's been a while, and I don't remember the last time I squeezed two famous people into one dream!


Previous Dreams

4 Responses to “Two-fer Celebrity Dream!”

  1. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    When I saw your title I thought "Sweet! Another celebrity dream!" And then I saw it was about everyone's favorite arrogant know-it-all MD and I was happy.

    Joe Nichols doesn't creep me out, but he does make me sad. Why would such a cute, talented guy sing a song called "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"?  

  2. # Blogger amanda

    Oh, Greg House was on the House show. gotcha. for a minute there i thought you actually went to school with this guy. i should really keep up w/ these shows!

    jen, perhaps i should forward you the hysterical email i received today titled "Dear Alcohol..."!  

  3. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    Man, my dreams are by far more mundane. At least the ones I remember.

    Though they all seem to have a good soundtrack...LOL  

  4. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    Alright, this is creeping me out...

    I read this post last week and ever since then, every night it seems I have one horrfic, knock-down, drag-out hum-dilly of a nightmare....

    I blame this blog...LOL  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health