The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


A really good celebrity dream

Okay, so it started off not so great. I was renting a house in England from an older couple. It was falling apart, but they said I could paint it and fix it up. So I moved into the attic, which was a tiny bedroom, while I worked on the rest of the place. The best bedroom, downstairs, was large and had several windows, and the attached bathroom had a large garden tub, although it looked like it had been used to dispose of paint. (By the way, yes, I do tend to remember bad dreams in this sort of detail.)

Anyway, I befriended a neighbor, who turned out to be trying to kill me. No fun. He planted a poisonous snake in my firewood pile, with the hopes that I would get bitten when I made a fire in the fireplace in my room. He also filled a cabinet in my room with honeybees, to which I am deathly allergic.

So in my dream, I opened the cabinets, and the bees started chasing me. I ran outside, and who should be there to help, but Clive Owen! Yummy. He killed all the bees for me, and I invited him to stay for dinner, as I had several friends coming over. He offered to make the fire, and got bitten by the snake. By this time several other people, including my evil neighbor, were there. We put him inside on the sofa while we waited for the ambulance. I unknowingly left evil neighbor to watch over him, and when I came back, he was suffocating Clive with a pillow! Fortunately, it wasn't too late, and Clive survived the attack.

Then he confessed his love for me, of course. So it started off pretty bad, but I liked the dream overall!

Previous dreams

4 Responses to “A really good celebrity dream”

  1. # Blogger Phil

    Um... wow.

    Freud would have a blast with you.  

  2. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    Hey! I got a link!

    Good dream. I mean, except for all the attempted murders and whatnot. Although I am surprised it wasn't Matthew who professed his undying love.  

  3. # Blogger Tiffany

    Yes, but see what's what's weird about my celeb dreams. Except for Julie Andrews, I never dream about celebrities I'm actually taken with. It's always someone random. That's what makes them so fun!  

  4. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    This has nothing to do with celebrity dreams but is, instead, a response to your response on my blog...:)

    Outlander. I read it on the recommendation of LB and the enthusiasm I've seen and heard from people who have read it. Also, I'm a big Dr Who fan and since Dr Who served as an inspiration for one character in the series, I figured why not?

    I will say this--I enjoyed the book a good deal. It did get a bit bogged down in the middle. I think part of it was that having heard an interview on Dragon Page Cover to Cover with Gabaldon and knowing what happened to Claire when she pops back in time, I found myself in that knowing more than the characters do dilemma that sometimes happens. and once I got past that this is Jamie from this book and not Jamie from Dr Who, I was doing much better. (It's hard to turn off the obsessive, insane love of all things that are Dr Who).

    I found the book well done and I liked that it's not what I'd call a genre book. It has elements of a romance, elements of sci-fi/fantasy and other elmeents in there as well, such as historical fiction. It was a fun read and it leaves me curious for the rest of the series, which I have picked up the next two at a used books seller at the Smryna flea market and they're sitting there, waiting to be read.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health