The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Four Days, Fifteen Hours, Thirteen Minutes and Counting....

Well, after nearly ten full months of planning, our England trip is upon us. On Friday, a group of 12 adults (plus one adorable 4-year-old girl) will board a plane headed for London England. After we land Saturday morning, we'll hop a train to Loughborough, there to spend the best part of a week holding a Vacation Bible School, leading worship and Bible study, and just socializing and fellowshipping with the people there.

So many of you have prayed for us, have sent money, have participated in our fundraisers. Thank you for that. I now ask you to keep praying for our trip. For us, as we travel across the world; for the church there, as they prepare to host us and follow up on the work we'll do; for the people there who don't believe, that we can show them Christ's love in a pure and unconditional way, and so bless them and share the joy we have found.

I'm not sure what our computer situation will be, but I will try to blog about our experiences if I'm able. I'm looking forward to seeing friends I met five years ago, and to making new friends. I'm also excited about spending ten days with our group; we have a lot of fun together. I can't wait to get back to London, the other city I love and call home. It will be an adventure, no matter what, and I look forward to sharing it with you all as soon as possible!

1 Responses to “Four Days, Fifteen Hours, Thirteen Minutes and Counting....”

  1. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    I will pray for y'all a safe trip there and back and for your time there. I am jealous...I'd love to head to the UK.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health