The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


I got tagged

Reagan tagged me yesterday! I feel so loved. Or molested. I can't decide which. Either way, here are my answers!

7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things i plan to do before i die:
~Visit all 50 states and the 6 inhabited continents
~Publish a book
~Learn to surf
~Learn to sail
~Own a boat and a beach house
~Have a family
~Get my own DVR, so I will quit filling up my parents'

7 things i can do:
~Practice law in Tennessee
~Find my way around new cities easily
~Play the piano
~Make my friends laugh
~Cook really well
~Devour books like candy
~Parallel Park (one of the best things I learned at Pepperdine)

7 things i cannot do:
~Quit watching the OC. I have a problem.
~Write music
~Draw or paint
~Speak any language other than English
~See the ocean (from here)
~Make myself keep my apartment clean
~Get past my insecurities around certain people

7 things that attract me to another person:
~Authenticity
~Humor (if you can make me laugh until I cry, I'm your's!)
~Kindness
~Intelligence
~Faith
~Compassion
~Strength

7 celebrity crushes
~Pierce Brosnan
~Christopher Plummer (I don't care if he is old - I've loved him my whole life.)
~Matthew McFayden (from MI-5 and the new "Pride and Prejudice")
~Colin Firth
~Christian Bale
~Matthew McConaghey
~Heath Ledger

7 Things I say the most
~Awesome.
~Oi, mush! (Well, not really, but I'm trying to work this one in.)
~Move! (to other drivers on the interstate)
~Hello? I'm a car?
~My name is Tiffany, and I've been appointed as your attorney. Can you tell my why you haven't been paying your child support?
~Crap!
~I'm exhausted.

7 bloggers I am tagging:
Tara
Phil
Amanda
Katie
Clarissa
Chris Hopper
Big Orange Michael

Ha ha ha ha ha! Now it's your turn!

7 Responses to “I got tagged”

  1. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    Wooo-hoo..I've been tagged....

    Oh wait..that means I have to come up with answers now....  

  2. # Blogger Phil

    Mine are up.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    woo-hoo!! it worked! i'm excited...  

  4. # Blogger Clarissa

    Oh, dear ... maybe tomorrow? The pressure, the pressure ... I'm buckling under the pressure ...  

  5. # Blogger LB

    :-(  

  6. # Blogger amanda

    mine are posted!  

  7. # Blogger Katie

    hmm....i don't get it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health