The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


I'm it again!

The Rules:

1. Go into your archive.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag 7 other people to do the same.

My sentence is: (I only live about three miles from their farm.)

This was a post about my young cousins, how much fun they are and how much I love them, and what a terrible cousin I am for not seeing them more even though I live close to them. Here's the link to the post.

I'm tagging:

Actually, I'm tagging everyone and no one. I'd hate to tag the people I tagged two weeks ago, but I don't have enough regular visitors to tag seven others. So feel free to take this up and pass it on! It was fun to go back and re-read some old stuff.

3 Responses to “I'm it again!”

  1. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    I posted over in my blog about it. :)  

  2. # Blogger amanda

    mine's up. i think that post only made for my 25th post!  

  3. # Blogger Malia

    Hey Tiffany, thanks for playing!
    :-)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health