The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Shining

Oh, my gosh, this was the funniest thing I've seen all week. Fans of Stephen King, Jack Nicholson, or horror films in general MUST watch this NOW. Oh, and you have to be able to have the sound on. No watching at work, slackers.

6 Responses to “Shining”

  1. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    I saw the clip a day or so ago and laughed a good bit. Kind of interesting how in the wrong hands, marketing can go horribly, horribly wrong.  

  2. # Blogger Malia

    Ok, I'm confused. Are they serious? Is this the same movie we all know just being marketed differently. Pardon the ignorance, but it's just so twisted I can't seem to comprehend it.  

  3. # Blogger Phil

    Malia,

    It's someone doing it as a fun, jokey hobby. There are apparently others out there although I don't know where.

    It's hysterical though.  

  4. # Blogger Malia

    oh, okay...gee, I feel dumb...well it's not the first time, it certainly won't be the last!  

  5. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    Not as dumb as me, Malia. Is the reason I don't get this because I haven't actually seen The Shining?  

  6. # Blogger Phil

    How about "West Side Story" as a zombie flick?

    Or Titanic as a horror flick? Wait... it wasn't a horror movie?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health