The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Random bits

1. I just adore Oprah. She is everything I aspire to be.

2. If I haven't plugged it lately, let me point you all to the wonder that is Lush. I highly recommend you buy all of the girls in your life something from this place, and get something for yourself while you're at it. If enough Nashvillians start ordering their stuff, eventually we'll get a store!

3. My current favorite lyricists are the Black-Eyed Peas. Examples:

"Girl, you had me, once you kissed me
My love for you is not iffy
I always want you with me
I'll play Bobby and you’ll play Whitney
If you smoke, I'll smoke too
That’s how much I'm in love with you
Crazy is what crazy do
Crazy in love, I'm a crazy fool "

"What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps.
Check it out. "

And last but not least,

"I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea let’s go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight. "

4. While in line at Walmart this afternoon, I leafed through the John Lennon tribute magazine from Life. I was turned onto the Beatles in college, relatively late in life (especially for someone as into music as I have always been). Each of the Fab Four is incredibly talented individually, but their chemistry together was magic. I have such a respect for who John Lennon was and who he wanted to be, both musically and personally. Not many people have this much impact 25 years after their deaths.

5. I am looking forward to one of my favorite holiday experiences, discovered accidentally when I was a teenager - sleeping on the sofa in front of the Christmas tree with all the lights on. Try it - you will feel like a kid again.

Happy Friday!

2 Responses to “Random bits”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    i, too, am swept away by the lyrics of the black eyed peas....and as much as i dont want to admit it, those songs run in my head all day long.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    oh, and i love the wonders of LUSH, as well!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health