The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


I hate tag...

....except on a computer. Angie got me - so here goes!

Ground Rules: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours.
"Like a nun, I'm in the habit..."

1. I ramble, especially when it's late and/or I'm tired.
2. I'm a slob (okay, so this isn't so much a weird habit as just a bad one).
3. I make sure all the doors in my room (hallway, closet, bathroom) are closed before I go to bed every night, or I can't sleep.
4. I can't listen to a song I know without singing along. Well, it's really hard, anyway.
5. I can't sleep without reading for a bit first. Just can't do it.

I feel like I should have had something cute and quirky, but that's all I can come up with! You'll notice how many of them have to do with sleeping. That's because sleeping is one of the things I do best.

Passing the torch onto: Tara, Phil, Malia, Jennifer T, and Katie. Have fun, guys! I'm off for a nap!

0 Responses to “I hate tag...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health