The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Crazy

Highlights of my work week so far:

1. Yesterday, I got to hold a $1.5 million check. I only wish it were for me.
2. Gnarls Barkley at my office for a meeting today.
3. Moving to my new, larger, work area, where I have sole musical control.

***************************************
Songs stuck in my head the last few days (for Mel and JT):
1. "The Battle of Who Could Care Less", Ben Fold Five. I think brought on by my decision to paint my fingernails black this week.
2. "Lips of an Angel", Hinder. I HATE, HATE, HATE this song, but wake up singing it a lot.
3. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark", Deathcab for Cutie. Not a huge DFC fan, but I really like this song.
4. "Crazy", Gnarls Barkley. Self-explanatory.

Tomorrow I get to have music at my desk again. I can't wait, especially now that WRLT is live streaming again.

2 Responses to “Crazy”

  1. # Blogger amanda

    i'm going to see Gnarls tomo! i'm stoked!
    ahh...another DFFC follower. i've a big fan of the 'Plans' album for bout a year.  

  2. # Blogger Al

    Strange, I'm not a huge DCFC fan either, but I downloaded that song to iTunes this weekend. So sweet. I also like "Crooked Teeth." Hmmm...two songs. Maybe I do like them.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health