The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


These are a few of my favorite things

1. Tangerine. Doesn't it make you feel good?

2. "Faith" by George Michael and "Kiss" by Prince. Recently discovered to not be, as previously thought, mere guilty pleasures. These are, in fact, two fantastic songs.

3. That I am still an INFJ (with a little INTJ thrown in, for good measure).

4. Netflix. Seriously, you need it if you don't have it.

5. LOST. Looking forward to a Season 2 marathon with my sister over Christmas, and the beginning of season 3.2 in February.

6. Kids. Not my own (yet), but they are just so much fun. I spent a good long time Saturday night being "Barnacle Pete" to Carson's "Cap'n Blacksword". When was the last time you played pretend?

7. Soup in the winter. Mmmmm.

8. Chocolate.

9. Thursday afternoons, when the weekend is finally in sight.

10. Jazz. This week, especially the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack.

Happy Monday!

4 Responses to “These are a few of my favorite things”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    fyi:
    www.INFJ.com
    www.INTJ.org
    www.INFJorINFP.com
    www.BestFitType.com  

  2. # Blogger John H

    Kiss is an amazing song. Soup in the winter is my dish of choice.

    George Michael on the other hand..  

  3. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    I am fortunate to be near the niece and nephew and so I get to pretend with them all the time. Of course, a lot of it is pretending that we are Superman or Supergirl and helping them fly...but you know, we have a good time.  

  4. # Blogger Angie

    * I'm still an ENSF...since birth. Thanks for the memory.
    * "Barnacle Pete" is one I haven't been; Queen of the Dance is what I am from M-F with my 2-year-old niece, Claire.
    *Remind me to send you a FANTASTIC soup recipe called "Beans and Greens". You'll wanna slurp it.
    * Thornton's chocolate. Oh, Momma...
    * Cheers for the Fox's Donuts Christmas postcard! It adorns my mantle currently.
    * "Don'tcha just love Prince? Don't you knock?" Heart Julia quotes. Heart both songs, too. I'm adding "In the air tonight" by Phil on the list. It's so...so...rhythmic.

    "Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year!" - Mwah!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health