The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


A Moment

I wish I had the courage to put what I really feel, deep down, on here. But I don't.
***************************
Please keep praying for my friend James and his wife, Katie. She is in the final stages on pancreatic cancer. The cancer was discovered after she became pregnant. The baby died a few weeks ago, and now Katie is nearing the end. It's unbelievable to watch this. Please keep them in your prayers.

4 Responses to “A Moment”

  1. # Blogger Lynnster

    So sad to read about this. I will certainly add them to my thoughts and prayers.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Praying right now for your friends. May the peace of Christ be with them.
    A sister in Christ,
    JoAnn  

  3. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    I will pray for them and pass them along to some other prayer lists.  

  4. # Blogger Ginger

    My prayers are with you all.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health