The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Things I Dreamed Last Night

First of all, let me say that I slept very badly last night, and my dreams are much more vivid and memorable (or at least I just remember them better) when I sleep poorly. So, in no particular order, interesting things I remember about my walk through the shades last night:

1. Watching MTV, they played the new single from Shawn Colvin, followed by the new one by Mary Chapin Carpenter. It was a beautiful song, and she looked great. I was just a little upset that I didn't even know that her album was that far along yet.

2. I was smoking again. Cigarettes. To the point that I thought, "Well, I guess that now, when people ask, I'll have to say that I'm a smoker. Even though I never smoke more than one in a day." Can someone tell me why I dream about smoking? I've never actually smoked anything in my life. But this is a recurring thing in my dreams. Weird.

3. I dreamed about him again. The one who got away. Don't know where that came from, but it always throws me for a loop when he shows up. Nothing too special - he was just back here in Nashville, in my world again.

So - fun things to blackmail me with down the line. I'll see some of you tonight at the Nashville is Talking blogger thing, some at the Will Hoge show. The rest of you, have a great weekend!

1 Responses to “Things I Dreamed Last Night”

  1. # Blogger fabricsnob

    #3- I think we're going to have to make another cookie. It's terrible when our subconciouses (?) betray us. I'm sorry.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health