The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

My Boca Java stuff finally came! Woo hoo! In case you don't read Malia's blog (and you really should), BJ is a company that is starting up to sell coffee online. Specifically, they are targeting their marketing to us bloggers. As a part of that, a few of us lucky dogs get to drink some of their coffee for free, in return for reviewing it on our blogs.

Of course, the family I'm housesitting for doesn't have a coffee machine.

But I'll go get mine from the apartment and set up camp. I'm really excited about this. I drink a lot of coffee, but I'm definitely not a connoss a conosseu an expert. I know what I like, though, and I think I can express myself fairly well.

And if you don't drink it, I will also be reviewing several different brands of chocolate bar, at various costs and levels of importedness. It's a lot of work, but I'm willing to sacrifice for you.

10 Responses to “Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee”

  1. # Blogger fabricsnob

    oooh. what's this about reviewing chocolate? I could help with that you know. Is this a formal thing or independent study?

    "connoisseur"  

  2. # Blogger Tiffany

    This chocolate review is very serious. It is an independent study I will take on myself, as a service to my non-coffee-drinking readers. That's just the kind of friend I am.

    And yes, you can help if you want to.  

  3. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    As a non-coffee-drinker myself, I appreciate that sacrifice that you are willing to make, and also offer my services. Can we start with Cadbury? Somehow I missed this wonderous thing during my semester abroad.  

  4. # Blogger Tiffany

    I like the way you think, JT. Perhaps an American Cadbury v. British Cadbury taste test is in order. Maybe, if we ask nice, the fabricsnob will bring us some of her stash of the good stuff tonight, and we can pick up a bar of the crappy kind at Kroger.

    Oh, wait - did I give my preference away?  

  5. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    One might be able to detect a slight bias, if one were listening closely.

    I have a friend in NC who refuses to eat Hershey Kisses. She says the chocolate is inferior - too waxy. She will, however, eat Hershey bars.  

  6. # Blogger fabricsnob

    Because I love you guys I will bring the last of my Cadbury stash. It's not much, but it's enough for proper tasting. I also have a pkg of Penguins left. I really miss the Mini Bites, Tiff. Really really really miss them.  

  7. # Blogger Eco

    If indeed you are low on your stash of the good stuff, might I suggest you visit www.wisechoiceuk.com where you can purchase all sorts of yummy British goods, including the best candy ever. You might be interested in the Tiffin Bar of Fox's Glacier Mints (for real). They stock the majority of British candies (and other things ... but who wants cake in a can?), but alas, they do not have the Double Decker bar, my personal favorite.  

  8. # Blogger Eco

    And that was supposed to read, "the Tiffin Bar OR Fox's Glacier Mints" I don't think the two would make a very tasty combo, really.  

  9. # Blogger amanda

    you can't have a US vs UK cadbury test b/c the UK would win hands down!
    I miss the Penguins!  

  10. # Blogger fabricsnob

    Thanks Eco! How's life in the ARK?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health