The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


I'm a label snob

I bought a new mattress set today!

The old ones (which were literally decades old, by the way) got tossed in the move, and I've been sleeping on the floor or sofa every night while I've looked for new ones. The other day, I went to a local mattress store and began testing them out. When I got to this one, all my vertebrae lined up and my entire body just relaxed. I started to worry that it would revolt against me and just not get back up again.

Anyway, after a few days of tweaking my finances just so, I went and paid for them today. (You should know that I got a SIGNIFICANT discount off of the price on this website.) They won't be delivered until next week, so I have a few more nights on the floor, but it's so going to be worth it.

And, they're Vera Wang. How cool is that?

But the best part is: they're sparkly. You can kind of tell on the website, but the embroidery is done in glitter thread. I know how jealous you must be.

Update: Malia pointed out in the comments that this is listed as a bridal mattress on the website. No, I'm not trying to tell you anything. It's just a really, really comfortable set.

3 Responses to “I'm a label snob”

  1. # Blogger Phil

    Our mattresses are Gucci.  

  2. # Blogger Malia

    Um, Tiff? That a bridal mattress...  

  3. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    Bridal mattress? As if engaged couples needed one more thing they can register for...

    Yay for new mattresses! Congratulations!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health