The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


My weekend

Feet

Tree


Sunset VII

Mountain Cabin II

My Lizard

Clouds I

Fishin'

5 Responses to “My weekend”

  1. # Blogger Eco

    I'm sorry girl, but those are some long-ass toes! :-)  

  2. # Blogger Jennifer Thompson

    Can I have your mommy's camera?

    I love it - there's like a whole section devoted to Pax and whipped cream.  

  3. # Blogger Tiffany

    Yes, but I like my long toes. Besides, in case you hadn't noticed, my feet are very long themselves. Short toes would look funny. And smaller feet would look funny on someone my height.  

  4. # Blogger fabricsnob

    What about my feet on your body?
    or the other way round.  

  5. # Blogger Eco

    That is true about the feet proportion thing. My brother is 6'3" and he only wears a size 9 in guys (obviously) pretty small feet. Don't know how the broomstick stands up really.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health