The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Thanks for nothing

So after playing this game the other night, all I can think of for post titles are naughty things. Thanks, JB.

Anyway, have you heard the rumor that the Police may be playing Bonnaroo this year? I almost cried when I saw that. Because, Nashville being the non-conert-drawing city that it is, they probably won't play anywhere else nearby. But I can't go to Bonnaroo because I don't have the vacation time. Plus, I really don't want to deal with going to Bonnaroo. I might just throw up if it turns out to be true. Sting! How could you do this to me?

In other news, despite eating leftover beef stew for the last 2 days, I'm still craving peanut butter. I wonder if there is some other nutrient I'm missing. I don't know. But I think I'm going across the street to get a PB cookie. Toodles!

(That was for you, Mel.)

0 Responses to “Thanks for nothing”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health