The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


I Have Arrived

Okay, well, not really, but someone thinks I'm kind of interesting.

Nashville is Talking is a project run by our local ABC affiliate. (I've added their link to my list.) It's a blog about local news and events, with links to interesting Nashville blogs. Apparently I got added to their blogroll a few weeks ago. Thanks, Brittney!

****************

I'm feeling better about my place in life today; by unfortunate contrast, two of my closest friends are going through personal crises. But they are both wonderful people who have been incredibly supportive of me during my career struggles. One of the best things about the church community is the network of friends and family who provide support. I know I wouldn't have made it through the last year unscathed without these two women, and I hope they come out of their down time feeling the same way about me.

I was talking to a friend in another state last week, and he pointed out that much of what I am doing with my down time right now, especially planning for our trip to England in October, I would not be able to do during a regular work day. So although it's been extremely discouraging for me at times, it has given me opportunities I wouldn't have had otherwise. It's all about learning to make the most of what you have, I guess. Someday I'll figure out how to make an English cottage or an Italian villa out of it.

2 Responses to “I Have Arrived”

  1. # Blogger Tara

    Can I reserve a guest room in your villa to come visit? :-) I'm glad you're feeling better, and as for your friends, well, you've always been a source of wisdom for me, so I'm confident you're a blessing to them. I love you, and I hope you have a great day!  

  2. # Blogger ******

    Congrats on "arriving" in the world of blogdom! One of my "posts" is being published in Todays Christian Magazine..!!Now we will both be famous..lol!

    Keep up the great blogging! :)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health