The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Where is everyone, you ask?

Wondering why your city seems a little slow this weekend? Wonder what you're missing? Wonder no more.

The CMA Music Festival Formerly Known As Fan Fair and Bonnaroo are both happening this weekend, here in middle Tennessee. Together they will draw approximately 250,000 people to within 100 miles of me.

I'm going home to do my best not to have to step outside until Monday. The 95 degree heat should help discourage any thoughts I might have about getting out.

And just for the record, Chris Thile himself is avoiding the crowds with me today at our favorite little coffee shop.

1 Responses to “Where is everyone, you ask?”

  1. # Blogger LB

    Yea they're gone! And with only one death at Bonnaroo I'd say this was a banner year!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health