The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Happy National Donut Day! Okay, so it was Saturday, but all the fun was today at the Donut Den. Prizes, a decorate-your-own-donut station, and even the ICEE bear stopped by for a visit. Go enjoy a pastry for me!

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, I actually went to KK on National Donut Day. And they actually gave me a donut of my choice, absolutely free of charge. They said they had been instructed not to offer free donuts, but to give one to anyone who asked. They said that very few people had requested one, and this was about 4pm. I thought it was a nice gesture.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health