The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


23 Ways to Hit the Snooze on my Biological Clock

Today is my cousin Charlie's 10th birthday! I can hardly believe he's that old! He's incredibly mature and intelligent for his age, and loves the outdoors - sports, animals, and all the rest.

Anyway, last night was his birthday party. His mom invited his whole second-grade class over to the farm, where they had set up the new trampoline (a joint birthday gift to all 3 boys), their karaoke machine, a pinata, and the go-carts. Yes, plural. And where there are multiple go-carts, there are go-cart races.

So wouldn't you know that all 20 of Charlie's classmates would come, plus his two brothers and Jack's friend Nicolas.

Do you know how noisy 20 eight-year-olds can be? Especially when they don't fully grasp the concept of a microphone, and repeatedly scream into it in an effort to drown each other out?

I was pretty much shell-shocked by the time the evening ended. Fun as it was, I was ready for it to be over long before it was.

I used to work at a day care, and we always said childcare was the best form of contraception. Now I remember why.

1 Responses to “23 Ways to Hit the Snooze on my Biological Clock”

  1. # Blogger amanda

    I also know how noisy 28 year olds can be, too! tee hee  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health