The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Working From Home

Things I love about working for Me:
1. Not having to get up at 6:00 every morning.
2. Wearing my pajamas late into the morning (when I don't have to be in court!)
3. Watching "Ellen".
4. Being able to cook lunch at home, which is cheaper and much healthier.
5. I can sit in my armchair in my living room and work on the computer or make phone calls.
6. Looking at my pretty blue walls all day, instead of some boring beige office wall.
7. The flexibility to do lunch with a friend, or to go to Walmart at 2 in the afternoon, or to take a nap and then work into the evening.
8. Taking my time composing my blog posts.

Things I don't like so much:
1. Too much time alone.
2. No one to look over my shoulder and make sure I'm not screwing things up.
3. That I work for myself because no one would hire me.
4. That my home number is now also my work number.
5. No income! (yet)
6. Annoying commercials that come on during "Ellen", advertising educational opportunities such as ITT Tech or Univ. of Phoenix, for people like me who can't find a job. They only depress me further.
7. No cleaning crew comes in at night when I'm done.

*******************************************

My neurotic fish: I have a blue Betta named Jaws. I've had him for about 4 months now, and he still won't eat in front of me. I sprinkle in his food, and if I don't walk away, he just stares at me. Until I'm out of his sight, he won't eat a thing. This is actually one of the warning signs of anorexia. If he weren't a fish, I might be worried.

*******************************************

The two families on Family Feud right now are the Dang family and the Hoke family.

4 Responses to “Working From Home”

  1. # Blogger amanda

    oh, don't forget all the morning commercials encouraging the psychosomatic and impoverished to hire james omer & associates and apply for disability!
    you have a betta named jaws?!? i had a red betta named jaws at work for 3 years and then he finally drowned!  

  2. # Blogger Tiffany

    I had a red betta last year for about two months before he died. His name was Rudolph, Rudy for short.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I just got a new fish!! : ) this makes for "Fishy" #4. the last one committed suicide over the top of the bowl.. he didn't last long! : (  

  4. # Blogger LB

    I'm sorry. How exactly does a fish drown? Is that like an earthworm being buried alive?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health