The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Celebrity Dreams IV

Last night, Donald Trump was hitting on me. And I thought, "well, he would only stay married to me for a couple of years before moving onto the next supermodel, and then he'd probably give me enough money in the divorce settlement that I'd never have to work again." Apparently that thought was enough to get me past the hair.

I woke up before I made a decision, unfortunately.


Previous Dreams

2 Responses to “Celebrity Dreams IV”

  1. # Blogger LB

    You have the best dreams. Mine are all weird and usually kind of dark. Hm, I wonder if that's because I fall asleep watching Cold Case or Forensic Files. Tabi and Amanda lovingly refer to them as my "Rape and Murder" shows. Maybe that could also explain the insomnia. Hm.  

  2. # Blogger Tiffany

    Thanks. I also have a lot of recurring dreams, especially when I'm stressed or upset. I'll dream about tornadoes, or about getting married to either someone I don't like or don't know. The worst are where I'm being chased by some unknown scary person. I frequently wake myself up trying to scream (it usually comes out as a moan).

    My good stress dreams are about dinosaurs, like in Jurassic Park. In those, I always know what to do, and so I feel in control and not scared.

    I know, I'm a freak.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health