The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Church Signs

On my drive to and from Nashville, I pass two churches with message boards. Each one gives me much amusement with its witicisms. Here are some of my recent favorites:
1. "The world has many choices. Heaven has two. Which is yours?"
2. "Often trouble starts out as fun." (I want to go to that church, don't you?)
3. "A clean conscience makes a soft pillow."
4. "Exercise daily. Walk with God."
And my personal fave, which was just put up today:
5. "Be a fisher of men: You catch them, God will clean them."

2 Responses to “Church Signs”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi there,

    I am the blogger behind WKRN's Nashville is Talking and I was hoping to get your email address to add to our database.

    If you want, email me your email address at brittneyg at gmail dot com.

    Thanks!  

  2. # Blogger amanda

    my favorite church billboard is the one outside Montgomery, AL on I-65N that says "Go to church or the devil will get you!"

    Way to go girl on being blogger famous!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health