The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


So I realized today that 17-year-old Tiffany would have thought that 30-year-old Tiffany is pretty awesome and someone to want to be like.

And that is a really cool feeling.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Al

    So I'm waaaaay behind on this, but I really appreciated your thoughts on this. I don't believe I was at this service and imagine if I was that I would have left also. It reminds me of the time where my mom and I spent a few minutes arguing under our breaths during a service at her church about the same thing. These issues are hard things and I believe, in the end, it's a decision that you have to come to on your own. I believe that God in his ultimate grace will understand even if we're wrong.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health