The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Personality Tests

I will admit to being something of a narcissist, although no more than the average American adult. Still, I love anything that tells me more about myself. For example, in law school, I went through a huge emode.com/tickle.com phase. I didn't always agree with the results, though: my "spice" was vanilla, my "Friend" was Rachel, my inner pop start was Britney (before she went off the deep end), and my theme song was "Walking on Sunshine". I'd like to think I'm a little more interesting than all of these.

Anyway, Jen posted this on her facebook account, and I couldn't resist taking it. It's pretty accurate, if simplistic. Link is here, if you'd like to take it for yourself.

And if you're curious, I'm an INTJ.




Your Five Factor Personality Profile



Extroversion:



You have medium extroversion.

You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.

Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.

But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."



Conscientiousness:



You have medium conscientiousness.

You're generally good at balancing work and play.

When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.

But you've been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.



Agreeableness:



You have high agreeableness.

You are easy to get along with, and you value harmony highly.

Helpful and generous, you are willing to compromise with almost anyone.

You give people the benefit of the doubt and don't mind giving someone a second chance.



Neuroticism:



You have medium neuroticism.

You're generally cool and collected, but sometimes you do panic.

Little worries or problems can consume you, draining your energy.

Your life is pretty smooth, but there's a few emotional bumps you'd like to get rid of.



Openness to experience:



Your openness to new experiences is high.

In life, you tend to be an early adopter of all new things and ideas.

You'll try almost anything interesting, and you're constantly pushing your own limits.

A great connoisseir of art and beauty, you can find the positive side of almost anything.

0 Responses to “Personality Tests”

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health