The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Songs

Song in my head: "I Love Trash" by Oscar the Grouch. Seriously.

Song in my heart:

Be still, my soul, the Lord is on thy side.
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change, He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul, thy best, thy heavenly friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

Be still, my soul: thy God doth undertake
To guide the future, as He has the past.
Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake;
All now mysterious shall be bright at last.
Be still, my soul: the waves and winds still know
His voice Who ruled them while He dwelt below.

Be still, my soul: the hour is hastening on
When we shall be forever with the Lord.
When disappointment, grief and fear are gone,
Sorrow forgot, love’s purest joys restored.
Be still, my soul: when change and tears are past
All safe and blessed we shall meet at last.

3 Responses to “Songs”

  1. # Blogger Katie

    he he.
    I love Oscar. He's my favorite.

    As for Be Still My Soul...great song.

    My favorite is probably Jesus Let Us Come To Know You.  

  2. # Blogger Rusty and Ann

    I found YOU!!!! You are out of hiding!I found you through Alicia on Facebook, then to myspace, and here I am! You are a hard woman to find! Just wanted to say hi, and I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog! You can see me on web.mac.com/rustyannandhallie. Good to see what you're up to! -your old friend Ann King Caldwell  

  3. # Blogger Jeni

    I love that song!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health