The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Creepy

Saturday at Borders, I had a man tell me I have "pretty toes" that are "dangerous to a man with a foot fetish".

Ew.

7 Responses to “Creepy”

  1. # Blogger Michael Hickerson

    Note to self: do not use this as a pick-up line....  

  2. # Blogger fabricsnob

    I feel this deserves a haiku-d response from you. please?

    Michael- spot on.  

  3. # Blogger Adam Thompson

    "He's a suitor"...  

  4. # Blogger Eco

    Thanks for making me throw up a little in my mouth this fine Tuesday.  

  5. # Blogger Tiffany

    Lazy Saturday,
    Lovely books; this creepy man
    Is over-sharing.  

  6. # Blogger Clarissa

    I got something like that about my lips a couple of years back. Unexpected, uninvited, and unwelcomed words from a creepy stranger.

    Just the memory gives me that "ew."  

  7. # Blogger Katie

    Gosh, I thought I met creepy weirdos.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health