The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Logan Huntzburger

is a sleaze. Seriously, when are they going to kill this character off so Rory can fall in love with a good, quirky, poor, artsy guy? They only have until May, when the series ends.

Ugh.

5 Responses to “Logan Huntzburger”

  1. # Blogger fabricsnob

    we might be stuck with him. he could possibly grow a spine. or, as we discussed last night, he could have a very bad reason for not answering his phone...Oh Rory, get smart and steal Marty from that other girl.  

  2. # Blogger Eco

    Ok, this comment has nothing to do with your post (in fact, I don't even know what show your post is referring to, sorry) but I had to tell you who I ran into at Colton the other week. Our fellow HUE-r Jonathan 4P. He did not apear to still be following suit with his nickname but he's stll weird as ever. He had some girl with him (how I'm not sure) and I know I'm shallow for saying this, but it made me feel extremely good that he's packed on several pounds. Oh, that and the fact that his first HU degree apparently did him no good and he's now back getting his nursing degree. Yep, he's going to be a male nurse. Figures, right? April made the best decision of her life when she threw him back into the "dating" pool. Just thought you'd like to know!  

  3. # Blogger Tiffany

    You know, I never did understand why April ever dated him to begin with. I always thought he was a creep. And the whole 4P thing was just ridiculous.

    And for some reason, I can totally see him as a nurse.

    (By the way, the show under discussion is "Gilmore Girls".)  

  4. # Blogger fabricsnob

    now I want to know about the 4p thing. I'll probably regret this curiousity... Hi ECO!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Our household still is hoping for a 'Jess' comeback. I realize chances are slim, but hey..  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health