The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Breaking

For the longest time, I lived with the pain and gave you every benefit of the doubt, because I didn't want to believe you were capable of something like that.

Once I realized you were, I realized you weren't actually the person I thought you were.

And it was easier to say goodbye.

2 Responses to “Breaking”

  1. # Blogger Al

    Small favors, I guess...it makes me a bit sad though, knowing I need to come to that same realization about someone in my life. Boo.

    It was good to see you on Sunday night since we've never really hung out before.  

  2. # Blogger fabricsnob

    nicely said.
    i love you.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health