The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


More good news...

...on the music scene.

The Traveling Wilburys' albums are finally being re-released.

I've been singing "Handle With Care" for two days, and decided to google them to see if their songs might be on iTunes anytime soon. Holy Moly, both albums are being released again, in every available format.

I think the universe is excited and humming the song, and that's why it's been in my head.

(FYI, the release date is close enough to my birthday that I'd forgive you if you got this for me as a late present. Just for the record.)

5 Responses to “More good news...”

  1. # Blogger Rudy Wellsand

    NICE SITE!

    I note that you said on Mar. 28th, "This year for Lent, I've given up shopping!"

    WOW! That takes some courage! What a sacrafice!

    DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

    See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com !

    Save or Print it to study.

    HAVE A MUCH MORE "BRIGHTER" FUTURE!  

  2. # Blogger chez bez

    Don't forget about the bonus tracks and the documentary DVD as well. I await with bated breath as well.

    http://chezbez.blogspot.com/2007/03/handle-me-with-care.html  

  3. # Blogger fabricsnob

    hey babe, thanks for the heads up about the Wilburys. More good music I'll have to check out. =)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    well it's allll right. Can't wait. I actually had that on cassette back in the day. I think Lee had just surrendered to Grant or something like that.

    Rudy Wellsand - get on point bro. You're scaring me.  

  5. # Blogger Tiffany

    I know. Scary, huh. I almost deleted Mr. Wellsand's comment, but it makes me giggle, and it's the only spam to come through in over a year, so I left it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health