The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


A New Song

(To the tune of "Bicycle Built for Two" - you know the one that goes "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do".)

Why I Will Never Be a CPA

Tax prep, tax prep,
I am so sick of you.
All this tax crap
Has made me a loony-loo.

I won’t finish you by Friday;
The day I’m done, I’ll par-tay.

And you’ll be gone,
Across the hall
To the tax guys, who love you true.

Fin.

1 Responses to “A New Song”

  1. # Blogger fabricsnob

    I like it. this is one of the reasons I love you!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health