The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Fearful Friday

2111 Stamp-
My Peter Pan PB may
Have salmonella.

5 Responses to “Fearful Friday”

  1. # Blogger Phil

    It had better not.  

  2. # Blogger Tiffany

    Don't worry, I threw it away last night. And I'll be sure to wash my hands before tomorrow night.  

  3. # Blogger Tara

    My computer's sick.
    Internet and Lost are not
    accessible at home.

    In other words, my computer dies randomly, so it's usually not on, and so I *still* haven't watched those last 3 episodes of Lost episodes. And I only check your blog like once a week and feel behind on what's going on with you.

    Anyway, one more haiku.

    My roommate's brothers
    visited this weekend and
    I miss my sister.

    I love you.  

  4. # Blogger fabricsnob

    awww, hi Tara!!! You Fox kids are so smart. Really, I don't know any other siblings who converse in haiku.  

  5. # Blogger Tiffany

    Wow, I feel so loved.
    Sisters and Friends make a girl
    Feel like she's a star.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health