The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Thankful Thursday

Getting it in under the wire....

Today I am thankful for:
1. Songbirds, like the one that was singing, notwithstanding the snow flurries, outside my window this morning.
2. Pants that make my butt look great.
3. H&M (for selling said pants, along with other fabulous clothes)
4. My upcoming trip to Los Angeles to see my long-lost friends
5. New friends
6. News about old friends, like finding out Naseem is engaged!
7. Thursday night TV shows (The Office, 30 Rock, ER)
8. Romans 8, which seems to be everywhere I turn lately
9. Hillsboro Village (it just makes me happy to spend time there)
10. Fridays!

Have a great one, everyone. Oh! Before I go, one more haiku for today:

My drive to and from lunch today:
People out today
Do not seem to know where they
Are trying to go.

2 Responses to “Thankful Thursday”

  1. # Blogger chez bez

    Hillsboro Village would make it on my list as well. I miss living walking distance from there.  

  2. # Blogger fabricsnob

    LOL I love your haiku theme. It should be a regular occurance. I also love that I have made it a verb. that is all.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health