The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Accomplished

Goals I have for my life:

1. To write a novel.
2. To travel to all of the settled continents.
3. To have my name appear in the liner notes of a CD by a major recording artist.

One down, two to go!

(I haven't done any traveling or writing lately.)

4 Responses to “Accomplished”

  1. # Blogger amanda

    who's the artist?  

  2. # Blogger Tiffany

    I'll tell you later. I don't know whether or not it's okay to say actual names on here, so I usually don't. But I'll see you tonight!  

  3. # Blogger Tamalani Barnett

    ooh, Tiff - tell me too! I won't see you tonight :)  

  4. # Blogger fabricsnob

    we can knock out the Caymans in June. Ok. so it's not a continent... and CONGRATS! (cause I know who it is!!!)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health