The World According to Tiff Sniff

Meandering ponderings and wonderings on the state of things.


Love Songs

Everyone is posting about love songs today. But here's the song I can't get out of my head this week. (Don't ask me where it came from, other than the 3rd grade.)

He's still workin' on me,
To make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be,
He's still workin' on me.

There really ought to be
A sign on my heart:
Don't judge me yet,
There's an unfinished part.
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan,
Fashioned by the Master's loving hand.

He's still workin' on me
To make me what I ought to be
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be,
He's still workin' on me.

1 Responses to “Love Songs”

  1. # Blogger MDM

    I love that sweet little song, too. I saw your love song favorites on Mike Cope's blog...ditto on all Sting. BUT, Sting cancelled his concert here in Phoenix last Valentine's day...We had really good tickets...I could cry just thinking about it again!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 The World According to Tiff Sniff | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health